Monday, March 2, 2009

Faith Builds and Fear Recedes


I have gone through some big changes over the past week. Last week I had a major unexpected bleeding episode while at the Dr’s office for a routine visit. Fortunately, it’s located right next to the hospital so they rushed me to ICU and got things under control.

While we waited to talk to a Dr, we prayed something could be done to fix this problem. I am so grateful that one of the best surgeons in the country walked into the room, telling me he can remove the tumor and fix the bleeding, so he did just that and I am now 6 days into recovery and doing well, this despite having to also take out several other major components along with it.

I am grateful to God and thankful for all the support and prayers from many friends and family members – especially my husband and children.

I trust in God to take care of me and to allow me to understand his will and purpose for me.

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Sue, you came through that marathon surgery like the true champion you are! We pray for your continued healing, and for your peace in Him who goes before you...
2 Corinthians 2:14

purplestamper316 said...

well Praise the Lord! But really Sue, it seems like an extreme way to lose a few extra pounds.....just kidding my dear- you didn't have any extra to lose to start with :) Bless Walter's heart for keeping us all updated- it saves you all hours on the phone lines I'm sure! I am so thankful for your progress- wow- 23 staples! See you! [hug] now get stampin!

Anonymous said...

There is not much else to say except...AMEN!
Much Love,
Mary :)