Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Prayer


Early on, I began to read books about angels. I heard a first hand account about feathers as signs from angels helping. I had never been a church going or a very religous person, even though I have always believed in God and have always prayed.


One day last Fall, I was in a used bookstore looking for some craft books. I repeatedly kept turning around (at least five times) and all I saw were books about Jesus or God. I think this was a message from God that I needed to turn to Him. I think He was 'pointing' me to Him.

Since that day, I've been studying everything about God that I can get my hands on. It has really helped me a lot. I have great peace in my life now.

My husband and I pray together every night for my healing. We also pray for others during this time.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Susan,I stumbled across your blog and stopped to read and could not pass you by without wishing you well ( thats WELL).Bill.

Bill said...

Wow! TWO comments! I forgot to mention my blog. It has nothing to do with cancer but it does sota sneak up on God and the adventurous spirit. If nothing else there is a list of great quotes. Bill. http:// gardheim.blogspot.com/

dutchindian said...

Sue:
Your blog site is wonderful. Inspiring and so much great information. I look forward to more posts!
I wanted to recommend a great site: http://www.dailyom.com/
I get a daily inspirational article and really enjoy it.
Take care - Julie