Monday, April 7, 2008

Offer Of Books

One of the ways I would like to help is to give you one of the books listed in ‘My Resources Column’. I love making greeting cards. I’ve been making them for years. I am selling my cards and will use the proceeds (as they become available), to purchase these books to provide to you.

If you see a book that you would really like to have, I would like to send it to you, free of charge . Just send me an email at
ursuep@gmail.com with your name and address and the book you would like.

When Your World Falls Apart by David Jeremiah
Real life stories from Pastor Jeremiah. Mixed nicely with words of wisdom and encouragement from several Psalms. I loved reading this, I couldn't put it down.


Pray Big by Will Davis Jr.
This book teaches you how to pray with power and purpose. There are also some chapters on…- Pinpoint Praying
- Big Hairy Audacious Prayers
- Help
- Lord We Agree
- It’s Ok To Ask.

There's No Place Like Hope by Vickie Girard
I read this book in about a day. It is very uplifting, inspirational and at some points funny!

Nutritional Books.....

Beating Cancer With Nutrition by Patrick Quillin
This book is my “Nutritional Bible”. For the most part this book is easy enough to use and understand. Some areas are a little confusing for me, but I highly recommend it.
- Nutritional Guide as to what is essential to eat.
- Recipes
- Scientific Information
- Many Charts
- Uplifting Stories.

Qigong (beginning practce) DVD with Francesco & Daisy Lee-Garripoli.
This is 'slow moving' excercise along with deep breathing. It helps to boost immunity and is very relaxing and energizing at the same time. I try to practice it 3 to 4 times weekly. This was recommended by the Providence Cancer Center Integrative Medicine Clinic.

5 comments:

dutchindian said...

Hi Sue:

Your idea about providing books is very touching and inspirational.
I would love to buy some of your handmade cards - is this possible?

Lot of love,

Julie L.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
What a wonderful, selfless gesture! If only there were more people like you in the world! My husband (45) is the PC patient in our family and continues to do well almost a year out. I hope you continue to heal and be well. I'm sure your positive and giving nature can only help!

Good luck and God Bless!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue!
You amaze me! I'm so glad I know you!
Mary :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being Jesus' hands and feet :) I hope you get lots of "receivers" and if you need some rubber stamps for the card project- I know someone who can hook you up :) heheheh <>< the other Sue

Gillian said...

Hi Sue,
Russ just forwarded me Walt's "Update on Sue" email. Delighted to see your blog and read all your thought provoking posts. Our prayers are with you, for your healing, and for your ministry to others.
Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Sincerely, Gillian - Texas