Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baptism Accomplished !

Last week we were baptized at the Crossroads Community Church. We have been preparing and planning for this since February. Words can't describe this wonderful experience. My husband (Walter) and son (Robbie) and I were baptized together - a complete spiritual (and underwater) experience! I had been weak and sick from the chemo for the prior 5 days, but managed to get myself to the church. I think the Holy Spirit came into our presence because immediately after, all of us felt uplifted. I have felt well every since (7 days in a row) !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue!
Glad to hear about your uplifting experience and that you are feeling better! I'll be in touch.
Love,
Mary :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue words cannot express how thrilled Don & Me are for this wonderful event for the 3 of you. God is so amazing! Going through such difficult times and then to have so much joy in your life, it boggles the mind.
We love you and often pray for you and your family. Sending you such a big hug.
Val